innovative new products
Monet the 1 Second Laser Curing Light
The Monet® Handheld Laser Curing Light provides quick, deep and highly consistent curing results from virtually any distance in as little as 1 second. It is used for light-activated polymerization of composites, luting cements, sealants and adhesives.
- 1 Second curing!
- Excellent bond strength and minimal shrinkage
- Consistent, collimated beam intensity
- Up to 8 mm curing depth
- Rotating head enables access to all intraoral areas
- No post-op sensitivity
- World’s first handheld laser curing light
- Easy and convenient to use
DEBONDING STUDY - The laser curing light on 3M composite
showed less debonding in both 8mm and 1mm distances, compared to LED curing light. In SF
composite, the laser showed less debonding for 8mm distance, but no significant difference was
found for 1mm depth compared to LED